4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Elder at The Hollies, Knightley Road, Gnosall, ST20 0EW
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Detached garage
- Downstairs cloakroom/wc
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Integrated kitchen appliances
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- Private rear garden
- Turf to rear garden
- White sanitaryware with chrome finish taps
Flooring Package included & Stamp Duty Paid*!!!
This stunning 4 bedroom detached home is located within the rural village of Gnosall allowing easy access to Stafford, Newport Shropshire, and the motorway network. There is also a variety of excellent schools to choose from, and local amenities for your everyday needs.
Home 22 also has the advantage of an upgraded designer kitchen range* and flooring package* included. Come and view today to appreciate the location and spacious layout of this beautiful new home.
The Elder is a beautiful double fronted detached 4 bedroom home with single detached garage. At 1406 square feet, this home has 4 double bedrooms, with The Master Bedroom and Bedroom 2 benefiting from en-suites, and upstairs you will also find the family bathroom.
On the ground floor, the home boasts a separate Dining Room, with double internal doors leading into the Kitchen, with integrated appliances. Here there is a spacious open plan Kitchen area, Family/Breakfast Room. This has a stunning bay window with double doors leading out onto the South East facing rear turfed garden.
There is also a separate Living Room, and downstairs Cloakroom/WC.
Contact our Sales Executive today to organise a viewing of this stunning home - do not miss out.
*Terms & Conditions apply. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. Offer can be amended or withdrawn at any time without notice. Contact our Sales Executive for more information.
- Living Room - 4.10m x 3.22m 13'5" x 10'7"
- Kitchen - 4.34m x 3.33m 14'3" x 10'11"
- Family/Breakfast Room - 5.59m x 2.92m 18'4" x 9'7"
- Dining Room - 3.47m x 2.73m 11'5" x 8'11"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.97m x 3.27m 13'0" x 10'9"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.10m x 3.27m 10'2" x 10'9"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.40m x 2.74m 11'2" x 9'0"
- Bedroom 4 - 4.08m x 2.30m 13'5" x 7'7"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54194286.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_22. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes West Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.