5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Durham at Burnell Park, Vert Court, Haldane Avenue, Haddington, EH41
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Milan inspired kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Digitally controlled thermostatic shower, square fixed shower head and hair rinse
- Fitted sliding wardrobes to master bedroom
- Full height bi fold doors
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, washing machine, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Piastrella tiles
- Open plan living
- Turf to front and rear garden
Ready to move into for Christmas!
Inspired by you, The Durham (plot 81) is a stunning five bedroom detached viewhome designed with you in mind. At 1,780 square feet, this property is bright and airy with an open plan feel. Downstairs, the reception hall leads to all the living spaces including study, living area with stunning bi-fold doors and the open plan kitchen/family and dining area. The designer-led kitchen is fully fitted and all integrated appliances including oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge freezer and microwave are included. There is also a utility room, WC, and storage on this floor.
Upstairs you'll find five bedrooms, the master bedroom has fitted sliding wardrobes and an en suite shower room. The second bedroom also includes en-suite shower room. There are three further bedrooms and a family bathroom with a choice of feature and plain tiles.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_Plot_81. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.