4 bedroom detached house for saleCrompton at Highfields, Rykneld Road, Littleover, Derby, DE23
- French Doors
- Feature Bay Window
- Downstairs WC
- 2 En-Suites
The Crompton’s bay-windowed lounge complements a broad, light-filled kitchen and breakfast area that provides a natural hub for family life. Upstairs, a second en-suite shower room, shared between bedrooms two and four, brings an additional degree of privacy.
Parking - Off Street Parking
- Lounge - 3.264 x 6.529 metre
- BreakfastFamily - 4.7 x 3.05 metre
- Kitchen - 3.464 x 2.88 metre
- WC - .946 x 1.65 metre
- Master Bedroom - 3.264 x 4.436 metre
- En-Suite 1 - 2.275 x 1.4 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 4.115 x 3.193 metre
- En-Suite 2 - 2.458 x 1.825 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.34 x 2.807 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 2.658 x 2.961 metre
- Bathroom - 1.98 x 1.7 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8134500000013_4_28_101991. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.