4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Alexandra at Saint George, Morpeth, NE61 2NU
- Double garage
- South-facing garden
- Two ensuites
- Glazed doors to garden
- Turf to rear garden
- Flooring throughout
- Separate dining rooms
Situated in a prime cul-de-sac location, The Alexandra offers a formal dining room to the front of the house. There is also a large living room with French doors to the large South facing turfed garden. The spacious open-plan kitchen/family/dining room has a utility and French doors.
On the first floor bedrooms 1 and 2 have en suites facilities and there is a study. The top floor offers a further two good sized bedrooms and a shared bathroom.
Externally this home offers a detached double garage.
This home is ready to move into and includes upgraded flooring throughout. Book your appointment to see inside this beautiful home.
- Living Room - 3.27m x 5.86m 10' 8" x 19' 2"
- Kitchen/Dining/Family - 5.18m x 3.65m max 17' 0" x 11' 11" max
- Dining Room - 2.75m x 3.40m 9' 0" x 11' 2"
- Utility - 2.05m x 1.73m 6' 8" x 5' 8"
- WC - 1.00m x 2.00m 3' 3" x 6' 6"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.27m x 5.18m max 10'8" x 16' 11" max
- EnSuite - 2.22m x 1.75m 7' 3" x 5' 9"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.09m x 3.83m 10' 1" x 12' 7"
- EnSuite - 3.08m x 1.27m 10' 1" x 4' 2"
- Study - 2.44m x 2.29m 8' 0" x 7' 6"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.09m x 5.60m 10' 1" x 18' 4"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.27m x 5.60m 10' 8" x 18' 4"
- Bathroom - 2.44m x 2.06m max 8' 0" x 6' 9" max
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54249192.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_20. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.