4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Lumley at Udall Grange, Eccleshall Road, Stone, ST15
The Lumley key features:
- 4 good sized bedrooms
- Spacious living room
- Open plan kitchen/diner with French doors
- Utility room
- Master bedroom and bedroom 2 with en suite
- Private Parking
The ground floor of this home consists of a spacious living room, a utility room with outside access and an open plan kitchen diner with French doors that lead to the rear garden.
The first floor of this home consists of 3 bedrooms, 2 served by the family bathroom and 1 served by its very own en suite.
The second set of stairs leads to the master bedroom that is complimented by its very own en suite.
- Living Room - 3.94 x 3.72 metre
- Kitchen/Dining Room - 5.51 x 2.84 metre
- Utility - 2.33 x 1.63 metre
- Bedroom Two - 3.94 x 3.25 metre
- En suite 2 - 1.8 x 1.78 metre
- Bedroom Three - 2.9 x 2.9 metre
- Bedroom Four - 2.9 x 2.53 metre
- Bathroom - 2.13 x 1.71 metre
- Bedroom One - 4.82 x 3.46 metre
- En suite One - 1.96 x 1.53 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_84. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Persimmon Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.