3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Buxton at Bidford Leys, Rush Lane, Bidford-On-Avon, B50
- Separate kitchen
- Hob with built-in under oven and hood
- Stainless steel cooker hood
- Open plan sitting room with dining area and french doors to garden
- Study to first floor
- Built-in storage space
- Built-in wardrobes to bedroom 1
- En suite to bedroom 1
- Stylish white bathroom suite
This property is available as shared ownership using Home Reach. Here you can buy from 50% - 75% of a Bovis Home (displayed price based on 50% share) and pay a low monthly rent on the part you don't buy.
The Buxton has an open plan dining area and sitting room featuring French doors to the rear garden, a separate kitchen, cloakroom, playroom, 3 double bedrooms and the upstairs study could be a fourth bedroom! En suite and built in wardrobes to bed 1.
Please note: All images and virtual tour are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales advisor for specific plot details.
Opening times: Open daily 10am to 5pm
Sales manager: Claire & Sian
This attractive new development is on the edge of the picturesque Warwickshire village of Bidford-on-Avon and is less than 30 miles from Birmingham city centre. Bidford Leys is just over a mile from Bidford's historic High Street which boasts a range of local shops and services as well as scenic walks alongside the gracious River Avon.
Choose from a selection of brand new homes all carefully designed to suit the needs of today's busy lifestyles.
So if you're looking for a stylish new home in a vibrant village community, your search ends here.
With Home Reach, smaller deposit requirements and lower monthly payments make it easier to buy the home you've always wanted!
You can initially purchase between 50% - 75% of your chosen Bovis Home, paying a low monthly rent on the part you don't buy. You will be granted a 125-year lease, which means you will be able to live in your home as if you've bought it outright. You can also buy more of your home in the future (up to 100% ownership, this is known as staircasing).
You are eligible to purchase a Bovis Home Reach Property if:
- Your household income does not exceed £80,000
- You have a deposit (at least 5% of the share value)
- The property will be your principle home
- You pass a financial affordability assessment
- Sitting room/dining area - 7.10 x 4.38m (23' 3" x 14' 4")
- Play room - 2.08 x 2.03m (6' 10" x 6' 8")
- Kitchen - 4.06 x 2.93m (13' 4" x 9' 7")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.39 x 3.10m (11' 2" x 10' 2")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.09 x 2.95m (13' 5" x 9' 8")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.93 x 2.8 1m (9' 7" x 9' 3")
- Study - 2.93 x 2.68m (9' 7" x 8' 9")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSTR1-P340-HR_3_58_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes West Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.