3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Barkston at Bella View, Doncaster Road, Goldthorpe, S63
- Milan inspired kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Downlighters in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Integrated oven, hob, hood and washer dryer
- Available with Part Exchange
- Solid grade internal doors with Italian inspired door furniture
- Turf to front and rear garden
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Integral garage
- Open plan living
The Barkston, a popular three bedroom detached home, with an all-inclusive specification that really needs to be seen to be believed. Complete with an integral garage, the home hosts a convenient guest WC and a spacious living room with French doors that fill the room with plenty of natural light.
Upstairs the master bedroom enjoys the luxury of an en suite with full height tiling and feature wall, as well as extra storage. Bedrooms two and three are both double in size and are accompanied by a boutique inspired family bathroom with crisp white sanitaryware, co-ordinating vanity units, fixed shower head, hair rinse and chrome towel warmer all included in the price!
Images are from the showhomes at Bella View and not specific to the Barkston housetype.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_Plot_200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.