3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Aberford at Bella View, Doncaster Road, Goldthorpe, S63
- Carpets, curtains & lightfittings included
- Digitally controlled thermostatic shower, square fixed shower head and hair rinse
- Downlighters in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Integral garage
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Piastrella tiles
- Solid grade internal doors with Italian inspired door furniture
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
One of our most popular housetypes on Bella View, this three bedroom Aberford has the benefit of a integral garage and downstairs wc. To the rear of the ground floor, a spacious dining kitchen is fitted with designer units and a quality range of integrated appliances. The dining area is bright and airy, with double doors opening onto the rear garden.
The middle floor is home to a smart living room, complete with French windows and a Juliette balcony. Two bedrooms have use of a contemporary bathroom with double ended bath, double shower over and full height tiling.
The master bedroom suite is a delightful oasis of privacy, commanding the entire top floor and enjoying the luxury of en-suite facilities and separate storage area.
Located on this family development, this ideal family home is one worth seeing. ¬†Call in today.
Internal images are from showhomes on Bella View. These are of different designs to The Aberford and are for representation only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_Plot_192. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.