4 bedroom detached house for saleYeats at Regents Gate, Mossgreen, Crossgates, Dunfermline, KY4
- Feature twin bay windows
- Open plan kitchen/family/dining area
- Laundry Room
- French doors to garden
- Master bedroom en suite
- Jack and Jill en suite for bedrooms 3/4
- Master bedroom wardrobes
- Single Garage
The contemporary, light-filled, family kitchen and dining area incorporates french doors, perfect for after dinner coffee on the patio. Upstairs, accessed from a generously sized landing, the four large bedrooms include a en-suite master bedroom with twin wardrobes.
Parking - Single Garage
- Lounge - 3.656 x 4.372 metre
- FamilyDining - 5.14 x 3.444 metre
- Kitchen - 3.761 x 4.143 metre
- WC - 1.805 x 1.263 metre
- Laundry - 1.634 x 1.961 metre
- Master Bedroom - 3.656 x 4.155 metre
- EnSuite 1 - 1.642 x 2.196 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.749 x 3.45 metre
- EnSuite 2 - 2.935 x 1.503 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 2.935 x 2.788 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 2.237 x 3.488 metre
- Bathroom - 2.715 x 1.974 metre
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54360510.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8052930000010_4_54_101178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Scotland East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.