4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Astley at Alms Meadow, Willington Road, Etwall, DE65
- PART EXCHANGE & FLOORING included*
- End of cul de sac, CORNER plot
- Superior detached home
- 2 Year Customer Care warranty
- Help to Buy available*
- 10 Year Build warranty
- Stunning open plan kitchen / dining / family area
- Bright & spacious lounge
- Generous ceiling heights
- Master bedroom includes fitted wardrobes & en suite
Alms Meadow is a stunning Derbyshire collection of 3 & 4 bedroom homes in Etwall. Located between Derby and Burton upon Trent, noted for its annual Well Dressing festival and renowned John Port School, Etwall is a desirable, sought after village with the benefits of 21st century life on your doorstep.
* Sales Centre & Showhome open daily 10am to 5pm *
Plot 205: The Astley
** HOME OF THE WEEK ** Available with Part Exchange & Flooring included*
The Astley is a beautifully presented four bedroom detached home on a delightful cul de sac, corner plot, with a garage.
The ground floor is home to a bright and spacious lounge with a bay window, a study, and an impressive open plan kitchen / dining / family area, complete with french doors and a separate utility area from the family area.
Moving upstairs, the first floor offers four superb bedrooms, two of which are double and a delightful family bathroom. The master bedroom boasts its own en suite and includes fitted wardrobes.
Visit our sales centre today and find your perfect with Bloor Homes at Alms Meadow.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
*Terms and conditions apply, see sales advisors for further details.
- Lounge - 4.95 x 3.98 metre
- Kitchen / Dining area - 3.19 x 4.81 metre
- Family area - 2.99 x 2.85 metre
- Utility area - 2.17 x 1.75 metre
- Study - 1.99 x 3.24 metre
- Bedroom one - 3.14 x 3.89 metre
- Bedroom two - 2.53 x 4.25 metre
- Bedroom three - 3.26 x 2.55 metre
- Bedroom four - 3.27 x 2.16 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_205. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.