4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Salviati at Ensleigh, Granville Road, Bath, BA1 5AB
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Downstairs cloakroom/wc
- Energy efficient gas central heating
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Glazed doors to garden
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- South-facing garden
- Stainless steel oven, hob and hood
- White sanitaryware with chrome finish taps
Stunning detached 4 bedroom home with garage, is perfect for families or downsizers alike. The contemporary kitchen and dining area has a bay window that lets the light flood in. The seperate living room has large glazed doors leading out to the SOUTH FACING rear garden. The four bedrooms are all well sized with a lovely family bathroom and an ensuite to the master bedroom.
Have a home to sell first- No problem! We could buy your current home so you can buy one of ours with our Part Exchange* scheme - no need to instruct estate agents and incur their fees!
- Living Room - 6190 x 3875mm 20'4" x 12'9"
- Kitchen*/Dining Area - 5475 x 3790mm 18'0" x 12'5"
- Bedroom 1 - 3810 x 3343mm 12'6" x 11'0"
- Bedroom 2 - 3438 x 3238mm 11'3" x 10'8"
- Bedroom 3 - 3060 x 2733mm 10'1" x 9'0"
- Bedroom 4 - 2839 x 2050mm 9'4" x 6'9"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54510711.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_182. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes Western. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.