4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Oxshott At Sycamore Gardens, Ewell
- Four Double Bedrooms
- 10 Year NHBC Guarantee
- Open Planned Kitchen/Diner with Integrated Appliances
- Separate Living Room
- Underfloor Heating To Ground Floor
**STAMP DUTY PAID ON THIS PLOT**
A ONE OFF OPPORTUNITY to purchase the ONLY OXSHOTT at Sycamore Gardens, a stunning FOUR bedroom DETACHED house with DOUBLE GARAGE and private DRIVEWAY!
***90% of the development SOLD***
This beautiful four bedroom detached home is part of the Premium collection at Sycamore Gardens and benefits from high spec fixtures and fittings. This stunning property features an impressive open- plan kitchen/ dining area with bi-fold and french doors leading out to the garden, as well as a separate living room and utility room.
The generously spacious master bedroom benefits from an en-suite and there are fitted wardrobes to both the master and second bedroom. The Oxshott benefits from a double garage and a private driveway.
Nestled between the desirable towns of Epsom and Ewell, Sycamore Gardens is a beautiful collection of high quality new homes set amongst landscaped avenues and green open spaces. On the doorstep of the famous Epsom Downs, it offers quintessential market town living just 32 minutes from central London. Each home is designed, specified and built to give you every comfort and convenience, all situated in an area that enjoys a wide range of shopping, leisure facilities and excellent schools.
Please note images are taken of the show home at Sycamore Gardens and are to give an idea of the style and finish of the build.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EWE103986. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Ewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.