4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Montpellier at Stortford Fields, Hadham Road, Bishop's Stortford, CM23
- Open plan kitchen with dining area and french doors to garden
- Sitting room also with french doors to garden
- En suite and built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors to bedroom 1
- Ceramic tiled flooring to bathroom and en suite
- High level double oven
- Hob and hood
- Fridge freezer
- Washing machine
- Garage and/or allocated parking
- Tenure: freehold
The Montpellier is a delightful four bedroom home, opening plan kitchen and dining area. Fitted kitchen with INTEGRATED APPLIANCES. Separate sitting room with FRENCH DOORS to rear garden. EN SUITE and built-in WARDROBE to bedroom one. Garage and parking.
Please note: All images and virtual tour are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales advisor for specific plot details.
Opening times: Thursday-Monday 10am to 5pm
Sales manager: Jackie and Sofia
This exciting new development is in the historic Bishop's Stortford, a vibrant Hertfordshire market town with excellent commuter links to London.
Stortford Fields is about a mile from the town centre which has a great range of shops and services, pubs and restaurants. There are also leisure, sports and health facilities, as well as a choice of local schools and daily services from Bishop's Stortford Railway Station to London's Liverpool Street.
You'll find a stunning selection of 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes at Stortford Fields, all carefully designed to meet your needs.
So if you're looking for a beautiful new home with a wealth of community facilities your search ends here!
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EBST1-p403_4_36_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes South East Region. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.