5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Corfe at Beauchamp Grange, Ormesby Road, Caister-On-Sea, NR30
The Corfe's key features:
- Detached 5 bedroom home with garage
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Open plan family area and kitchen
- Utility room
- Dining room
- Single garage and 2 parking spaces
The first floor features an open plan family area and kitchen with doors from the family area leading out to the rear of the home. A lounge, dining room and utility room which leads outside to the side of the home
The first floor contains all five bedrooms with the master bedroom having an en suite. There is also a family bathroom and storage cupboard on the landing.
- Kitchen/Breakfast room - 8.1 x 3.14 metre
- Living room - 3.21 x 4.92 metre
- Dining room - 2.54 x 3.04 metre
- Bedroom Four - 3.05 x 2.66 metre
- Bedroom Five - 2.18 x 2.66 metre
- Bedroom Three - 2.7 x 3.2 metre
- Bedroom One - 3.36 x 3.55 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_72. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Persimmon Homes Anglia. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.