3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Sheringham at Williams Gate , Bovey Tracey, TQ13
- Open plan kitchen with dining area
- French doors to garden
- High level oven, hob and hood
- Separate sitting room with bay window
- Downstairs cloakroom
- En suite and built-in wardrobe to bedroom 1
- Garage and/or allocated parking
- Available to purchase on a part-buy-part-rent basis using home reach
This property is available as shared ownership using Home Reach. Here you can buy from 50% - 75% of a Bovis Home (displayed price based on 50% share) and pay a low monthly rent on the part you don't buy.
CERAMIC TILING INCLUDED! Available on a PART-RENT-PART-BUY scheme featuring OPEN PLAN kitchen/diner with INTEGRATED APPLIANCES, patio doors to garden, sitting room with bay window, CLOAKROOM/utility, EN SUITE & WARDROBE to bedroom 1. GARAGE & parking.
Please note: All images and virtual tour are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales advisor for specific plot details.
Opening times: Open Friday, Saturday & Sunday from 10am till 5pm
Sales manager: Will & Yvette
This exclusive phase of just 7 homes is nestled in woodlands and offers luxurious living in a wonderful location.
Situated on the outskirts of Bovey Tracey, Coombe Park offers the best of rural living within easy reach of city life.
Along with Williams Gate which offers a range of 3 & 4 bedroom homes, this exciting development is ideally situated on the outskirts of Bovey Tracey, in rural surroundings and within easy reach of the town centre. Also known as The Gateway to Dartmoor, Bovey Tracey is only a stone's throw from the famous Hound Tor and well located for visiting or commuting to both Exeter and Plymouth, as well as the English Riviera.
A picturesque market town with a fascinating history, Bovey Tracey has a strong community and a variety of locally owned businesses including boutique shops, cafés and delicatessens. The Farmers Market, held on alternate Saturdays, dates back to a Fair and Market Charter granted by Henry III in 1260. Other amenities within the town include a primary school, public library, health centre and cottage hospital.
With Home Reach, smaller deposit requirements and lower monthly payments make it easier to buy the home you've always wanted!
You can initially purchase between 50% - 75% of your chosen Bovis Home, paying a low monthly rent on the part you don't buy. You will be granted a 125-year lease, which means you will be able to live in your home as if you've bought it outright. You can also buy more of your home in the future (up to 100% ownership, this is known as staircasing).
You are eligible to purchase a Bovis Home Reach Property if:
- Your household income does not exceed £80,000
- You have a deposit (at least 5% of the share value)
- The property will be your principle home
- You pass a financial affordability assessment
- Kitchen/dining area - 4.75 x 3.31m (15' 7" x 10' 10")
- Sitting room - 4.75 x 3.35m (15' 7" x 11' 0")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.71 x 2.77m (12' 2" x 9' 1")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.35 x 2.57m (11' 0" x 8' 5")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.35 x 2.10m (11' 0" x 6' 11")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBOVE-P303-HR_3_19_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes South West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.