3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEdwalton Park, Melton Road, West Bridgford, Nottingham, NG12
- Help to Buy scheme available*
- Contemporary semi-detached new home
- 1209 sqft
- Three spacious double bedrooms
- Superb open plan kitchen / dining area
- 10 Year Build Warranty
- 2 Year Customer Care Warranty
- Generous ceiling heights
- Garage & parking
- Quality fitted wardrobes to master bedroom
Edwalton Park is a superior new collection of 3 & 4 bedroom homes, coming soon to Edwalton. Located less than 4 miles from the vibrant city of Nottingham, with plentiful green, open space all around, the village of Edwalton is in the middle of some truly beautiful countryside.
** Sales centre & Showhomes open daily 10am to 5pm **
Plot 1: The Dunster
The Dunster design is a stylish, modern three bedroom semi-detached home, offering spacious living over three floors, with a garage and parking.
The ground floor offers a superb kitchen / dining area with bay window, while the cosy garden room offers a beautiful set of french doors to the garden. The first floor is home to a spacious living area, complete with a second bay window, a family bathroom and the master bedroom, which benefits from fitted wardrobes and access to the family bathroom too.
The spacious second floor boasts a further two double bedroom and superb shower room.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can't afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
*Terms and conditions apply, see sales advisors for further details.
- Kitchen / Dining area - 3.63 x 4.75 metre
- Garden room - 2.84 x 4.75 metre
- Lounge - 3.03 x 4.75 metre
- Bedroom one - 2.84 x 4.75 metre
- Bedroom two - 3.03 x 4.24 metre
- Bedroom three - 2.84 x 4.24 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.