3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Crofton G - Plot 593 at Croft Gardens, Hyde End Road, Three Mile Cross, RG7
- Private second floor master bedroom with en suite shower room
- A double bedroom with feature Juliet balcony
- Versatile single bedroom/study
- Open plan living/dining area overlooking the garden through French doors
- Practical downstairs cloakroom
- Bright and airy kitchen with floor to ceiling window
- Garage and 2 parking spaces
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
Chic and smart, The Crofton G is the classic townhouse terrace which offers beautifully well-proportioned space set over three storeys.
Downstairs, a floor to ceiling window in the front facing kitchen ensure a light-filled space. The living/dining area that extends the width of the house and boasts French doors opening out to the garden. There is also under stairs storage and a practical cloakroom to complete the floor.
The first floor hosts a double bedroom complete with feature Juliette balcony, a versatile single bedroom and a contemporary family bathroom which serves the floor.
The second floor is home to a private master bedroom which is complete with an en suite shower room and a feature dormer window.
- Kitchen - 3.44m x 3.04m*, 11'3" x 10'0"*
- Living/Dining Area - 4.78m x 3.71m, 15'8" x 12'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.78m x 3.38m, 15'8" x 11'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.91m x 2.56m, 9'6" x 8'5"
- Bedroom 1 - 6.20m x 3.67m*, 20'4" x 12'0"*
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54778677.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 115-20670-593_3_32_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.