5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Oakham at Cildes Croft, Kilsby, near Rugby, CV23 8XN
- Milan inspired kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Digitally controlled thermostatic shower, square fixed shower head and hair rinse
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Piastrella tiles
- Open plan living
- Two en-suite bedrooms
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Full height bi fold doors
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- Available with Part Exchange
Reserve plot 42 at CildesÂ Croft today and you could be in your exceptional new home for Christmas! Recieve fully fitted flooring and light fittings included!
The wide hallway leads to a separate living room on the left. On the right, via double-doors, is a larger separate living room. Beyond is a Milan-inspired kitchen, with integrated appliances and a spacious and light open plan dining and living area extending, through bi-fold doors, into the rear garden. In addition, you'll find a large WC, featuring contemporary full-height tiling, utility room and two storage cupboards.
Upstairs, the master bedroom benefits from en suite shower room, featuring contemporary full height-tiling and digital shower, and walk-in wardrobe. A family bathroom, with full-height tiling, heated towel rail, double ended bath, walk-in shower and floating sanitaryware, serves a further three double bedrooms, one with en suite shower room. There is also a generous single bedroom. On the landing are two storage cupboards. Gas central heating throughout controlled by smart thermostat.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_Plot_42. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.