3 bedroom detached house for salePlot 140 - The Aldenham at St Andrews Gardens , Morpeth, Northumberland, NE61 3BP
- Master bed with en suite
- Second double bed and final single bedroom
- Bright lounge with French doors to garden
- Modern, fitted kitchen
- Separate dining room
- Single integral garage
- North-East facing rear garden
- Overlooking landscaped public open space
The Aldenham is a traditional 3 bedroom house with an integral garage, which would suit couples or families.
The entrance hallway leads to a contemporary kitchen, a lounge opening through French doors to the private rear garden, and a separate dining room for formal entertaining. There’s also a useful guest cloakroom downstairs.
Upstairs, the landing leads to an en suite master bedroom, a comfortable guest bedroom and a well proportioned third bedroom, plus a main bathroom and a convenient storage closet.
- Kitchen - 3.000m x 2.963m, 9'10" x 9'9"
- 3.185m x 4.327m, 10'5" x 14'2"
- Dining Room
- 2.626m x 3.100m, 8'7" x 10'2"
- Master Bedroom
- 3.173m x 4.385m, 10'5" x 14'5"
- Bedroom 2
- 3.823m x 2.713m, 12'6" x 8'11"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.425m x 2.995m, 7'11" x 9'10"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54853374.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 124-20362-140_3_48_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.