4 bedroom detached house for saleOak Tree Gardens, Frearson Road Donington le Heath Leicestershire LE67
- Overlooking open space
- Contemporary detached family home
- Integral garage & private driveway parking
- Spacious double bedrooms
- FLOORING, APPLIANCES & TURF included*
- Moving schemes available*
- Easy access to Coalville & Loughborough
- Impressive open plan kitchen / dining area
- Fitted wardrobes & en suite to master bedroom
- Generous ceiling heights
Featuring a beautiful selection of 2, 3, & 4 bedrooms homes, Oak Tree Gardens is a superb new Bloor Homes development, in Donington le Heath, North West Leicestershire.
Benefiting from a rural location with partial views of beautiful open countryside, Oak Tree Gardens will be suitable for first time buyers looking to make their first move, growing families who need the extra space and those looking to retire the country.
** FLOORING, APPLIANCES & TURF - All included **
Plot 26: The Hemsby
Contemporary and stylish, The Hemsby at Oak Tree Gardens is a superior four bedroom detached freehold home, overlooking open space and complete with an integral garage, and private driveway parking.
Discover the bright and modern, open plan kitchen / dining area, with French doors to the rear garden. From the kitchen you'll find the added benefit of a separate utility area. The stylish living area features a bay window, which allows plenty of natural light to enter.
Upstairs, the first floor features three, double bedrooms and a fourth single bedroom. The master bedroom benefits from quality fitted wardrobes and a stylish en suite shower, while the family bathroom includes a separate shower and bath.
* Sales Centre & Showhome open daily 10am to 5pm *
Visit us today to find your dream home at Oak Tree Gardens.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
*Terms and conditions apply, please see sales advisors for full details.
- Lounge - 4.66 x 3.19 metre
- Kitchen / Dining area - 3.18 x 5.72 metre
- Utility - 1.65 x 1.78 metre
- Bedroom one - 2.72 x 4.16 metre
- Bedroom two - 3.39 x 3.24 metre
- Bedroom three - 2.64 x 3.32 metre
- Bedroom four - 2.95 x 2.35 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_26. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.