4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Hambledon at White Rock, Waddeton Close, Paignton, TQ4
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Allocated parking space
- Downstairs cloakroom/wc
- Integrated garage
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- Stainless steel oven, hob and hood
- White sanitaryware with chrome finish taps
The Hambledon is a fine family home with kitchen/dining room and separate living room, cloakroom and integral garage. A master bedroom with ensuite, three further bedrooms and family bathroom are upstairs.
- Living Room - 4.82m x 3.81m 15'8" x 12'6"
- Kitchen */Dining Room - 6.31m x 3.85m 20'8" x 12'6"
- Master Bedroom - 3.84m x 3.72m 12'6" x 12'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.43m x 3.00m 11'3" x 9'8"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.43m x 3.00m 11'3" x 9'8"
- Bedroom 4 - 4.40m x 2.51m 14'5" x 8'2"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54891219.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes South-West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.