5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Hepscott at The Fairways , Morpeth, NE61
- Integrated kitchen appliances
The Hepscott is a superb 5 bedroom detached home with double garage. The ground floor offers a good size dining room, an open-plan kitchen/dining room and a generously portioned living room, both of these back rooms open onto the back garden.
To the first floor you will find 5 double bedrooms, including a stunning master bedroom with dressing area and en suite shower room. Bedrooms 2, 3 also have en suite shower rooms.
Externally there is a large private garden and a double garage.
- Living Room - 4.35m x 3.87m 14'3" x 12'10"
- Kitchen/Family Room - 9.52m x 3.22m 31'3" x 10'7"
- Dining Room - 3.97m x 2.66m 13'0" x 8'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 6.03m x 4.02m 19'9" x 13'2"
- Dressing Room - 3.04m x 1.90m 10'0" x 6'3"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.06m x 2.84m 13'4" x 9'4"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.81m x 2.83m 12'6" x 9'3"
- Bedroom 4 - 4.06m x 3.28m 13'4" x 10'9"
- Bedroom 5 - 3.27m x 3.11m 10'9" x 10'3"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54936846.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_07. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.