4 bedroom town house for saleThe Rosebury - Plot 325 at Loddon Park, Sandford Farm, Off Mohawk Way’ Woodley, Reading, RG5
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- 3 further bedrooms
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances included
- Flexible separate dining room
- Garage and parking space
- Carpets and flooring fitted throughout
- Beautifully fitted bathroom
- Turfed rear garden
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
This stunning 4 bedroom home offers space and flexibility for all the family. Fronting onto a beautiful open space, purchasers of the Rosebury will benefit from having no passing traffic to the front of their home, and allocated parking to the rear.
On the ground floor a large kitchen/diner with integrated appliances and ceramic floor tiling will act as the hub of the home, whilst the separate dining room offers an opportunity to dine more formally.
On the first floor, the lounge allows for open views over the green space, and a double bedroom and family bathroom complete this floor.
On the top floor sits the master bedroom, a fabulous size with its own en suite shower room, meanwhile 2 further bedrooms and another bathroom complete this home. The Rosebury has to be seen to be believed and will soon be available to view under construction, by appointment. Don’t hesitate to contact the sales team now to ensure you are on the waiting list for this exclusive opportunity!
- Kitchen/breakfast area - 5.24m x 4.90m, 17'2" x 16'1"
- Dining room - 4.84m x 3.21m, 15'11" x 10'6"
- Living room - 5.36m x 4.26m, 17'7" x 14'0"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.84m x 3.66m, 15'11" x 12'0"
- Bedroom 1 - 5.69m x 3.34m, 18'8" x 10'11"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.60m x 2.38m, 11'10" x 7'10"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.60m x 2.38m, 11'10" x 7'10"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54959769.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 115-20651-325_4_36_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.