5 bedroom detached house for salePlot 37 - The Troon at St Andrews Gardens , Morpeth, Northumberland, NE61 3BP
- 5 spacious double bedrooms
- Master bed with large en suite and walk-in wardrobe
- Large, bright lounge
- Vast, modern kitchen with family area
- Separate dining room
- Detached double garage
- Corner plot
- Positioned on a private access road/driveway
- West-facing rear garden
The impressive Troon is the perfect home for growing families and also has a useful detached double garage.
The ground floor boasts an abundance of space, ideal for flexible family living, including a separate dining room - perfect for formal meal times as well as a study room which could be used as a place to unwind.
The lounge is also bright and spacious and the kitchen has a breakfast/family area set in front of the second set of French doors to the rear garden.
The first floor houses the vast master bedroom which has a generous en suite with shower and bath as well as a walk in wardrobe.
A further 2 double bedrooms are also located off the central landing - both with their own en suite shower rooms.
The fourth and fifth bedrooms are located on the second floor along with a useful bathroom making the top floor an ideal space for older children or guests.
- Lounge - 4.900m x 3.860m, 16'3" x 12'8"
- Kitchen/Family (max)
- 4.490m x 6.300m, 14'9" x 20'8"
- 1.810m x 1.910m, 5'11" x 6'3"
- 3.120m x 3.860m, 10'3" x 12'8"
- 3.430m x 2.280m
, 11'3" x 7'6"
- Master Bed (Ex Dressing)
- 4.650m x 3.930m, 15'3" x 12'11"
- Bedroom 2 (min) - 4.520m x 3.200m, 14'10" x 10'7"
- Bedroom 3
- 3.490m x 3.340m, 11'5" x 10'11"
- Bedroom 4
- 4.410m x 4.760m, 14'6" x 15'7"
- Bedroom 5
- 3.930m x 2.800m, 12'11" x 9'2"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54980058.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 124-20362-037_5_35_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.