3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Ewell at Nine Acres, Church Road, Eastleigh, SO50
- Stylish downlighters to kitchen and main en suite
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Open plan kitchen with dining area
- French doors to garden
- Main bedroom with en suite
- Built-in wardrobe to main bedroom
- Stylish white bathroom suite
- Towel warmers to bathroom and en suite(s)
- Garage and parking
This property is available as shared ownership using Home Reach. Here you can buy from 50% - 75% of a Bovis Home (displayed price based on 50% share) and pay a low monthly rent on the part you don't buy.
The Ewell is a 3 bedroom home boasting fitted kitchen with integrated appliances opening into a dining room with French doors. Separate sitting room with bay window. En suite and wardrobe to bedroom 1. Garage
Please note: All images and virtual tour are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales advisor for specific plot details.
Opening times: Thursday-Monday 10am to 5pm
Sales manager: Jennie
This exciting new development is in the historic Hampshire village of Bishopstoke,close to the bustling town of Eastleigh and just seven miles from the vibrant city of Southampton.
Nine Acres is on the edge of the village which boasts 18th century buildings and the pretty River Itchen. With great transport and local amenities, it's the perfect location to call home.
At Nine Acres you'll find a stunning selection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes, each carefully designed to suit the needs of today's busy lifestyles.
So if you're looking for a quality new home in a scenic Hampshire village your search ends here!
With Home Reach, smaller deposit requirements and lower monthly payments make it easier to buy the home you've always wanted!
You can initially purchase between 50% - 75% of your chosen Bovis Home, paying a low monthly rent on the part you don't buy. You will be granted a 125-year lease, which means you will be able to live in your home as if you've bought it outright. You can also buy more of your home in the future (up to 100% ownership, this is known as staircasing).
You are eligible to purchase a Bovis Home Reach Property if:
- Your household income does not exceed £80,000
- You have a deposit (at least 5% of the share value)
- The property will be your principle home
- You pass a financial affordability assessment
- Kitchen/dining area - 5.61 x 3.19m (18' 5" x 10' 5")
- Sitting room - 4.78 x 3.42m (15' 8" x 11' 3")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.27 x 3.11m (10' 9" x 10' 2")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.21 x 2.94m (10' 6" x 9' 8")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.94 x 2.32m (9' 8" x 7' 7")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBICR-S3012-HR_3_22_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes Southern Counties Region. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.