3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBeeley at Knights Chase, Woodcock Way, Ashby-De-La-Zouch, LE65
- Semi Detached Home
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs WC
- Three Bedrooms
- En-Suite to Master Bed
- Off Road Parking
- Help to Buy Available
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- Online Reservation Available
With french doors adding garden access as well as a bright, attractive focal point, the living and dining room provides an inviting, flexible setting for family life. The master bedroom incorporates an ensuite shower room and a useful built-in cupboard.
Parking - Off Street Parking
- Living - 4.514 x 3.118 metre
- Dining - 3.503 x 2.004 metre
- Kitchen - 2.298 x 3.21 metre
- WC - .943 x 2.06 metre
- Master Bedroom - 2.826 x 3.212 metre
- En-Suite - 1.595 x 2.06 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 2.365 x 3.322 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 2.057 x 2.224 metre
- Bathroom - 2.365 x 1.705 metre
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-55015005.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8134410000008_3_50_101991. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.