4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Ambleside at The Brambles, Back Lane, Long Lawford, Rugby, CV23
- Open plan kitchen/dining family room with part vaulted ceiling
- Separate study and lounge
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and Roca contemporary style white bathroom suite
- Dedicated team to help you through the house buying process
- Enjoy peace of mind with a 10 year insurance backed warranty
- Family bathroom with contemporary four piece suite
- Close to Rugby Town centre
- High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
- Two year customer care warranty
THE BRAMBLES, LONG LAWFORD
Plot 91, The Ambleside is a four bedroom detached family home. The property comprises of an entrance hall with convenient downstairs cloakroom. The open plan kitchen/dining/ family room with a part vaulted ceiling is ideal for modern family living and features french doors that open out onto the rear garden. There is a spacious lounge and separate study, ideal for those that work from home. There is also a handy utility cupboard.
To the first floor is a stunning galleried landing, off of which are four bedrooms. The master bedroom benefits from fitted wardrobes and en suite facilities. You will also find a further modern family bathroom and an additional storage cupboard situated on the landing.
Externally this property has a garage and an enclosed rear garden.
Standard specification of our new homes include:
- Contemporary style Symphony fitted kitchens with soft close doors and drawers
- Stainless steel built in ovens
- Ceramic hob and chimney hood
- White contemporary Roca sanitary ware to bathrooms with complementing hansgrohe taps
- Ladder style heated towel rail to bathroom and shower room (where applicable)
- Feature LED cupboard lighting
- Ash hand rails to stair cases
Please speak to or Sales Advisor's for more details.
Opening Times:Open daily from 10am to 5pm
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can't afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange:Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress.
Assisted Purchase:Would you like to buy a new Bloor home but need to sell your existing home first? We could have the ideal solution......with Bloor Homes paying Estate Agents fees and monitoring your sale, what could be easier?
- Kitchen Dining area - 3.43 x 8.01 metre
- Family are - 3.81 x 2.71 metre
- Lounge - 4.95 x 3.3 metre
- Study - 2.48 x 2.63 metre
- Bedroom One - 3.79 x 3.54 metre
- Bedroom Two - 3.5 x 2.63 metre
- Bedroom Three - 3.75 x 2.49 metre
- Bedroom Four - 3.23 x 2.09 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_91. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.