3 bedroom bungalow for saleThe Beaulieu at Beauchamp Grange, Ormesby Road, Caister-On-Sea, NR30
The Beaulieu is a beautiful new home which opens with a large hallway that leads through into each room within.
Cloakroom: To the right of the entranceway sits an ideally located cloakroom.
Kitchen/Dining Room: Ahead of the entranceway sits the dual purpose Kitchen/Dining area, large enough to fit a generous dining table and chairs, this room is ideal for entertaining friends and family.
Living Room: The vast living room opens up to a central window, making for a light open plan living space.
Bathroom: Moving through the home is the family bathroom, which makes for a functional and tranquil bathing space.
Bedroom 1: The master bedroom has a large central window and an en suite, with shower, to the side.
Bedroom 2: The generously sized second bedroom features a central window and optimum room for a double bed.
Bedroom 3: This room is versatile enough to act as either a peaceful sleeping space or a functional office.
- Living room - 4.16 x 4.5 metre
- Kitchen/Dining room - 4.45 x 3.24 metre
- Bedroom One - 3.17 x 3.73 metre
- Bedroom Two - 2.75 x 4.24 metre
- Bedroom Three/Study - 2.35 x 2.4 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Persimmon Homes Anglia. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.