2 bedroom apartment for saleEden House - Plot 354 at Loddon Park, Sandford Farm, Off Mohawk Way’ Woodley, Reading, RG5
- Contemporary 2 bedroom second floor apartment
- Fully integrated kitchen with all appliances included
- 2 double bedrooms
- En suite shower room to bedroom 1
- Family bathroom
- All flooring and carpets fitted throughout
- Allocated parking space
- Family bathroom
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
Apartments designed for busy lifestyles - perfect for first time buyers
Eden House has been designed with modern lifestyles in mind. Each apartment is comprised of an integrated kitchen/living/ dining area, a great space to utilise in many different ways. All apartments at Eden House have 2 double bedrooms, the master of which has an en suite shower room. Space has been used to include integrated storage and a family bathroom, while each apartment also includes a parking space.
- Kitchen/Living/Dining room - 7.65m x 3.46m, 25'1" x 11'4"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.91m x 2.71m, 12'10" x 8'10"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.91m x 2.67m, 12'10" x 8'9"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-55198641.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 115-20651-354_2_53_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.