4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Mayfair at Gardinia Rise, Kirk Ley Road, East Leake, LE12
The Mayfair's Key features:
- 4 bedroom home
- Spacious living room
- Open plan kitchen/breakfast/family room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en suite
Bedroom 4 can be used as a study
The living room features two windows overlooking the front of the
home. The open plan kitchen offers space and is located next to the
dining and family area. There is a downstairs cloakroom.
The first floor features three generously-proportioned bedrooms with bedroom 4 which can be used as a study. and a family bathroom. The master bedroom has an en suite.
- Kitchen/Breakfast/Family room - 7.77 x 3.4 metre
- Living room - 5.05 x 3.71 metre
- Dining room - 3.1 x 2.51 metre
- Master Bedroom - 3.91 x 3.66 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 4.47 x 2.77 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.23 x 2.77 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 3.1 x 2.67 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Church. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.