3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStudley at Strancliffe Gardens, Cotes Road, Barrow Upon Soar, Leicestershire, LE12
- LAST PHASE
- Laufen Pro-S sanitaryware
- High Spec kitchen with integrated Siemens appliances
- Landscaped front and rear gardens
- Large selection of Kitchens and ceramics to choose from
Located in the extensive former grounds of Strancliffe Hall, Strancliffe Gardens occupies an enviable location off Cotes Road, close to all the local amenities of Barrow upon Soar.
Strancliffe Gardens has stunning panoramic views over Bradgate Park.
Barrow upon Soar is located 3 miles south of Loughborough and 10 miles north of Leicester, offering excellent links to the M1, A6 and A46. East Midlands airport is just over 10 miles from Barrow and the train station in the village has a regular and direct train service to and from Leicester and London St Pancras (from Leicester) on an hourly basis.
Barrow village is an established social hub with a wide range of independent and popular shops offering all local amenities. Barrow upon Soar boasts many village pubs, several of which are located along the picturesque banks of the River Soar and the Grand Union Canal, including:
- The Three Crowns
- Soar Bridge Inn
- The Boat House
Local primary schools include:
Hall Orchard C of E Primary School
St Bartholomew C of E Primary School
Christchurch & St Peters C of E Primary School
Seagrave Village Primary School
This new home is supplied and fitted by local craftsmen. The kitchen boasts impressive range of stainless steel Siemens appliances including:
Swiss designed Laufen Pro-S range of sanitaryware are fitted to all bathrooms, ensuites and WCs. High quality, thermostatic showers, chrome taps and towel rails are provided standard to all bathrooms and ensuites.
15'11" x 10'0" (4.86m x 3.05m)
15'2" x 8'7" (4.62m x 2.61m)
13'3" x 8'10" (4.05m x 2.70m)
11'11" x 8'10" (3.62m x 2.70m)
10'0" x 6'9" (3.05m x 2.06m)
TOTAL INTERNAL SQ FT: 819
*Please note, these images are examples of Barwood interiors and exteriors.
*Terms and conditions apply
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-55572963.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 18sg. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barwood Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.