4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Amersham at Brookwood Farm, Bagshot Road, Knaphill, Woking, GU21
- Quality kitchen and utility units
- High Specification throughout
- Flexible living spaces
- Incentives available contact our sales team
- Part Exchange available*
- Stunning detached home
- Excellent local amentities
- Turf to front and rear garden
- Block paving to driveway
- Brookwood Station just minutes walk away
This four bedroom family home features a high quality kitchen to the front and a handy WC, together with a flexible living and dining room found at the rear, which also enjoys easy access to the garden through its stylish French doors. Upstairs a generous master bedroom with en suite shower room and fitted wardrobe, are joined by three more well-appointed bedrooms, one with fitted wardrobes, and the family bathroom.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-55574881.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 894562c7-706d-4cc3-b1fc-8b52cb238c3a_4_37_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.