4 bedroom detached house for saleBRADGATE at Drayton Meadows, Rush Lane, Market Drayton, TF9
- Detached family home with a single garage and parking
- Sunny aspect south facing garden
- Open-plan flexible living space
- Outstanding kitchen with dining and seating area
- Utility room
- Ground floor study/play room
- Four double bedrooms
- En suite to master bedroom
- Move with just 5% deposit - find out more
- 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes
This four bedroom family home is ideal for modern living. A light and spacious sitting room with a bay window provides a great space for all the family, while an open-plan kitchen offers dining and family areas with walk in bay and French doors that open onto the garden. The first floor comprises of a master bedroom with en suite shower room, three further double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
- Kitchen / Family / Dining - 8.68 x 4.81m (28'5'' x 15'9'')
- Lounge - 5 x 3.66m (16'4'' x 12'0'')
- Study - 2.76 x 2.3m (9'0'' x 7'6'')
- Utility - 1.69 x 1.72m (5'6'' x 5'7'')
- Wc - 1.52 x 0.99m (5'0'' x 3'2'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.91 x 3.79m (12'9'' x 12'5'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.16 x 1.8m (7'1'' x 5'10'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.72 x 3.88m (12'2'' x 12'8'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.33 x 3.26m (10'11'' x 10'8'')
- Bedroom 4 (double) - 3.35 x 3.11m (11'0'' x 10'2'')
- Bathroom - 2.12 x 1.7m (6'11'' x 5'6'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-55783242.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.