1 bedroom retirement property for saleCoppice Street, Shaftesbury
- New One Bed South Facing Apartment
- Landscaped Garden with patio area and lawn
- Apartment finished to an incredibly high standard with visual telecom entry system
- Good sized fitted kitchen offer ample storage and work top space.
- 24 hour care and support system. Lodge manager on site.
- Furnished Guest suite for when family want to stay and furnished owners lounge with coffee bar.
- Home exchange available with £500 paid towards your legal fees. and removal service.
- Built in wardrobe in bedroom and large storage cupboard.
A Stunning and spacious one bedroom GROUND FLOOR apartment with SOUTH FACING garden. Situated close to the town centre, featuring an array of shops, multiple dental surgery's, a doctors, a library and an Arts centre. The complex has a guest suite available and communal lounge and coffee bar.
Hardy Lodge is a delightful development of 42 one and two bedrooms apartments located in the beautiful historic market town of Shaftesbury.
The town offers a range of leisure facilities including a variety of shops and a library.
Shaftesbury is also home to the iconic Gold Hill offering fantastic views from the top and park walk.
The complex offers bright a spacious accommodation with pretty landscaped gardens, with the added benefit of a furnished owners lounge and coffee bar. A furnished guest suite is also available on a first come first serve basis.
For further details please call Connells Shaftesbury 01747 854 001 or email email@example.com
Double glazed door to hall with doors leading to shower room,bedroom and living room. Airing cupboard.
Shower Room 6' 11" max x 5' 6" max ( 2.11m max x 1.68m max )
Suite comprising of low level WC, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan, tiling to all splash prone areas.
Bedroom 16' x 9' 2" ( 4.88m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes.
Living Room 17' x 10' 6" ( 5.18m x 3.20m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear, television and telephone aerial points, door to kitchen.
Kitchen 7' 10" x 7' 2" ( 2.39m x 2.18m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with fitted work tops over incorporating a single stainless steel sink and drainer, built in eye level oven and electric hob with cookerhood over, built in fridge, freezer and washing machine, tiling to all splash prone areas.
Please note some images are of the show home and not the actual apartment.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFT303878. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Shaftesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.