2 bedroom retirement property for saleCoppice Street, Shaftesbury
- Camera entry system, 24 hour care and support system, site manger.
- Intruder alarm system
- Lift to all floors
- Fitted kitchen with built in oven, hob, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer
- Furnished guest suite, lounge and coffee bar.
- Finished to an incredibly high standard, with flooring and tiles included.
- Close to the town centre allowing easy access to local amenities.
- Nice outlook towards trees and the town.
A brand new self contained TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR south facing apartment.
Finished to an incredibly high standard with landscaped gardens, and parking on first come first serve basis.
Home exchange scheme available which makes moving easy and stress free.
Hardy lodge is a delightful development of 42 one and two bedroom retirement apartments located in the pretty Dorset market town of Shaftesbury. Each apartment is self contained with its own front door so you can maintain your privacy and independence. When you're feeling sociable, the owners lounge is a popular meeting place where you can make new friends with your neighbours in relaxed surroundings. With all maintenance, gardening and even chores such as window cleaning taken care of, you'll have so much more time to entertain, to stroll through the grounds or to take yourself of for the day when ever you fancy.
At Churchill Retirement Living, the emphasis is most certainly on the lifestyle. We believe that moving to Hardy Lodge marks a whole new chapter for our owners, with personal freedom, social interaction and self fulfilments all crucial to a happy retirement.
Double glazed door to front, airing cupboard, doors leading to cloakroom, shower room, bedroom one , bedroom two, living room. store cupboard.
Wash hand basin, low level WC, heated towel rail, extractor fan,
Shower Room 6' 11" x 5' 6" ( 2.11m x 1.68m )
Suite comprising of shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level WC, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
Bedroom One 19' x 9' 5" ( 5.79m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobe, panel heater.
Bedroom Two 15' 8" x 9' 3" ( 4.78m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to rear, panel heater.
Lounge Diner 18' 6" x 10' 6" ( 5.64m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to rear, telephone and television aerial points, heating panel.
Kitchen 7' 10" x 7' 10" ( 2.39m x 2.39m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with fitted work tops over incorporating a single stainless steel sink and drainer, fitted eye level oven and electric hob, built in Fridge, freezer and washer dryer. vinyl flooring and tileing to slash prone areas.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFT303881. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Shaftesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.