1 bedroom retirement property for salePrimrose Vale, Frog Lane, Tattenhall
Withdrawn from Market
- First Floor Apartment
- Internal measurements - 717 sq ft
- Village Location, Beautiful gardens
- Wellness centre, Spa pool, Café and shop, Bistro bar
- Hotel services, Shuttle service, On-site care
This charming apartment features a large double- bedroom with stand -alone bathroom and ample storage space throughout. The spacious open plan living/dining area opens to a private terrace to one side, with self contained kitchen accessed through the double doors opposite.
16' 2'' x 12' 0'' (4.92m x 3.65m)
5' 11'' x 12' 0'' (1.80m x 3.65m)
6' 5'' x 7' 3'' (1.95m x 2.21m)
16' 4'' x 10' 5'' (4.97m x 3.17m)
Typical room images of the Lounge, Kitchen, Bathroom and Bedroom are for illustrative purposes only and don't represent the final apartment finishes.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6133970. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cheshire Lamont, Tarporley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.