3 bedroom house for saleThe Cornflower at Lyme Gardens, Stoke-on-Trent at Lyme Gardens, Wellington Road, Hanley, Stoke-On-Trent, ST1
- New three bedroom family home
- Kitchen/dining room
- Lounge with french doors opening onto the rear garden
- Downstairs W.C
- Master bedroom
- Two further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Additional storage space
The Cornflower is a three bedroom semi-detached new home for sale at Lyme Gardens at City Waterside, Stoke on Trent.
The ground floor features a light and airy kitchen/dining room, and a lounge with french doors opening through to a private rear garden. There is also a downstairs w.c. and useful storage space.
Upstairs is the master bedroom, second double bedroom and a third room that could alternatively be used as a nursery/study. The family bathroom completes the first floor layout.
89 The Cornflower at Lyme Gardens
Full price £138,995 EQUALITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen/Dining - 3523mm x 4073mm / 11'7" x 13'4"
- Lounge - 4464mm x 3552mm / 14'8" x 11'8"
- W.C - 1403mm x 983mm / 4'7" x 3'3"
- Bedroom 1 - 4464mm x 2915mm / 14'8" x 9'7"
- Bedroom 2 - 2544mm x 2962mm / 8'4" x 9'9"
- Bedroom 3 - 1807mm x 2022mm / 5'11" x 6'8"
- W.C. - 2544mm x 1635mm / 8'4" x 5'4"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15048_3_17_100755. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.