4 bedroom house for saleThe Bittern at Waters Keep, Walsall at Waters Keep, Harden Road Walsall, WS3 1EQ
- Four bedroom, three storey home
- Light and airy lounge
- Spacious kitchen/dining area
- Rear facing french doors
- Downstairs W.C
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Four generous bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Useful storage space
The Bittern at Waters Keep, Walsall is a four bedroom family home that offers style and space.
This three storey home features a large kitchen/dining room and a lounge with french doors on the ground floor.
On the first floor there are two spacious bedrooms, along with a family bathroom.
The second floor features a further two generous bedrooms which span the width of the property, one with an en-suite.
Plot 112 The Bittern at Waters Keep
Full price £167,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost....
- Kitchen / Diner - 3523mm x 4073mm / 11'7'' x 13'4''
- Lounge - 4464mm x 3552mm / 14'8'' x 11'8''
- W.C - 1403mm x 983mm / 4'7'' x 3'3''
- Bedroom 2 - 4464mm x 2642mm / 14'8'' x 8'8''
- Bedroom 4 - 2438mm x 2856mm / 8'0'' x 9'4''
- Bathroom - 2438mm x 2014mm / 8'0'' x 6'7''
- Bedroom 1 - 4464mm x 2766mm / 14'8'' x 9'1''
- Ensuite - 2406mm x 1636mm / 7'11'' x 5'4''
- Bedroom 3 - 4464mm x 3109mm / 14'8'' x 10'2''
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10148_4_20_100939. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.