5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Durham at Burnell Park, Vert Court, Haldane Avenue, Haddington, EH41
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Choice of designer kitchen (subject to build stage)
- Designer kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Digitally controlled thermostatic shower, square fixed shower head and hair rinse
- Fitted sliding wardrobes to master bedroom
- Full height bi fold doors leading to patio area and opening up the garden
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, washing machine, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Porcelanosa tiles
- Open plan living
- Turf to front and rear garden
Inspired by you, The Durham (plot 5) is a stunning five bedroom detached home designed with you in mind. At 1,780 square feet, this property is bright and airy with an open plan feel. Downstairs, the reception hall leads to all the living spaces including study, living area with stunning bi-fold doors and the open plan kitchen/family and dining area. The designer-led kitchen is fully fitted and all integrated appliances including oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge freezer and microwave are included. There is also a utility room, WC, and storage on this floor.
Upstairs you'll find five bedrooms, the master bedroom has fitted sliding wardrobes and an en suite shower room. The second bedroom also benefits from en-suite shower room. There are three further bedrooms and a family bathroom. All wet rooms have floor to ceiling Porcelanosa tiling with a choice of feature and plain tiles.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_Plot_5. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.