4 bedroom detached house for saleDenewood at Douglas Meadow, Bolton Road, Adlington, Chorley, PR6
Despite its affordable price, this splendid four bedroom detached home includes all the value-added features that are usually associated only with the luxury end of the property market. Features include: an integral garage with light and power; expansive open-plan kitchen/dining/ family room with premium appliances and French doors opening into the secure rear garden; a utility room that is plumbed and wired for your laundry equipment and a WC/cloakroom on the ground floor.
Upstairs, there are four good-sized bedrooms, two of which have a spacious built-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room, and a wellappointed family bathroom. There is an abundance of storage in this home, not least by means of stylish fitted vanity furniture from an attractive range of finishes in both the family bathroom and en-suite shower room with a double shower cubicle off the master bedroom.
- 4 bedroom home
- Open-plan kitchen/breakfast/family room with French doors to garden
- Utility room
- WC/cloaks on ground floor
- Master has built-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room
- Guest bedroom has built-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room
- Family bathroom offers choice of Porcelanosa tiles and finishes for fitted vanity furniture
- Integral garage
Prices from £279,950
Exclusive OffersHelp to Sell Your Current Home *
Need help or support to sell your current home? Our marketing service provides extra support when it comes to selling your current home - we'll help you value and advertise your home and even manage the sale through your estate agent.
Help to Buy **
Help to Buy allows you to buy a brand new home with just 5% deposit and an affordable mortgage.
To be eligible for a Help to Buy home, you should:
- Be a home buyer looking to buy a new build home
- Be able to demonstrate access to savings or funds to pay a deposit of 5% plus the usual cost of moving home which includes legal fees and stamp duty
- Have a good credit history
- Take out a mortgage with a qualified lender (e.g. a bank or building society)
Our marketing suite is open Thursday to Monday, from 10am-5pm.
Click here to download location and directions information
Travelling from M61:
Take the M61 toward Preston, Wigan & Bolton. At junction 6, exit onto De Havilland Way / A6027 towards Chorley. At the roundabout, take the second exit onto Chorley Road / A6. Continue to follow the A6. Turn right onto Grimeford Lane and then turn left on to Bolton Road / A673.
Get in touch:
Please get in touch for more information or to make an appointment. We're happy to help.
Terms and Conditions* Help To Sell Your Current Home is available on selected developments and selected plots only. Subject to status and availability, terms and conditions apply. Please ask us for full details.
** Help to Buy is available on selected developments and selected homes only. Subject to status and availability, terms and conditions apply. Please ask us for full details.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56288734.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_Denewood. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stewart Milne Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.