4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Tummel at Annick Gardens, Perceton, Irvine, KA11
- Part Exchange Available
- Semi-rural location
- Less than a 30 minute drive to the West Coast
- Excellent amenities nearby
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Integrated appliances
- Wardrobes to most bedrooms
- Downlights to kitchen
- Feature French doors
- 10 year NHBC warranty
This four bedroom detached home with integral garage is well proportioned for family living. It consists of a hall leading to all lower accommodation. The Lounge features FRENCH DOORS allowing for SPACE AND LIGHT. There is a downstairs WC for your convenience. The kitchen is designed for practical family living with a SPACIOUS FAMILY/BREAKFAST AREA and feature FRENCH DOORS leading out to the rear garden. There is also a UTILITY AREA off the kitchen with additional storage.
Upstairs you will find a family bathroom incorporating WALK IN SHOWER. The master bedroom has EN SUITE FACILITIES, FITTED WARDROBES and a DRESSING AREA and has a front facing aspect. All remaining bedrooms have fitted wardrobes. This home comes with Dawn Homes renowned quality built in with an EXCELLENT STANDARD SPECIFICATION including*: Fully Fitted Kitchens with integrated appliances, Fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms, Downlights, Coving and monoblock driveways to name a few. *Ask the Sales Advisor for details.
Development descriptionThis beautiful development is situated in the desirable area of Perceton on the outskirts of Irvine. Nestled in the North Ayrshire countrywide it offer semi-rural living with the amenities of the established new town of Irvine nearby. The development has been thoughtfully designed as you will see when you visit with featured open spaces throughout. For shopping on a grander scale, Silverburn Shopping Centre is less than a 30 minute drive.
Parking - Single Garage
- Kitchen - 3.74m x 2.97m 12'3" x 9'9"
- Family/Breakfast - 3.74m x 3.13m 12'3" x 10'3"
- Dining - 3.79m x 2.65m 12'5" x 8'8"
- Lounge - 5.10m x 3.88m 16'8" x 12'8"
- Utility - 1.80m x 1.70m 5'11" x 5'7"
- WC - 1.85m x 1.70m 6'1" x 5'7"
- Master Bedroom - 3.74m x 3.70m 12'3" x 12'1"
- Ensuite - 2.39m x 1.42m 7'10" x 4'8"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.11m x 2.82m 13'5" x 9'3"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.22m x 3.18m 10'6" x 10'5"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.92m x 2.82m 12'10" x 9'3"
- Bathroom - 2.77m x 2.75m 9'1" x 9"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Tuml_4_55_101241. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dawn Homes Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.