5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Compton at Royal Park, The Long Shoot, Nuneaton, CV11
- FREE ceramic floor tiles and carpets throughout
- FREE curtains and wooden blinds throughout
- TOP OF THE RANGE kitchen and appliances
- DOUBLE detached garage with 4 off road parking spaces
- LARGE living room with FRENCH DOORS to the garden
- FANTASTIC Master suite with large dressing area and en-suite
- BEDROOM 2 with DOUBLE shower en-suite
- DOUBLE detached garage with 4 off road parking spaces
- TWO wash basins, DOUBLE shower and bath to master en suite
- 10-year NHBC warranty
Our sales advisors will be pleased to greet you.
The sales office is open daily 10:30am to 5pm with a late evening on Thursdays to 7:30pm.
The Compton is a fantastic executive 5 bedroom, detached family home set out over three storeys.
The ground floor features a truly impressive kitchen / dining area that really has to be seen. This room is well set out with a central island housing the stainless steel gas hob.
This room is light and airy thanks to two VELUX Rooflights, a large window and a set of French doors that lead out to the private rear garden.
The kitchen is fitted with a gas 5 burner hob with stainless steel supports, stainless steel side by side opening ovens, a stainless steel chimney hood, a wine cooler and dishwasher and an integrated fridge freezer as standard. You will find a washing machine and space for a tumble dryer in the utility.
The Living Room is also found on the ground floor and this stunning room also benefits from French doors that lead out into the garden.
A dedicated study and a family room are found to the front of this home and both benefit from bay windows that provide ample natural light.
The ground floor is completed by a Cloakroom.
The first floor has a large landing that leads to 4 of the bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Bedroom 2 benefits from a double shower en-suite and is set to the rear of the property. This room will comfortably fit a double bed with room to spare for wardrobes and a desk.
Bedroom 3 is another double bedroom and is located to the front of the home. This room again has plenty of space for wardrobes and a desk.
Bedroom 4 is only slightly smaller than bedroom 3 and is found to the rear of the home.
Bedroom 5 is a generously sized single bedroom and will comfortably fit a single bed and a set of wardrobes.
The first floor is completed by the Family Bathroom which benefits from both a double shower and a bath. This room is positioned between bedrooms 4 and 5.
The second floor is dedicated to the breath-taking Master Suite which is light and airy thanks to a single front facing window and VELUX Rooflights to the rear.
The suite also benefits from an impressive Master Dressing Area which includes fitted wardrobes and is provided with natural light from a front facing window.
The Master En-suite completes the floor and is truly impressive at almost twice the size of the family bathroom. This room includes both a Double Shower and a Bath as well as two sinks.
The Compton is located on a private drive and comes with a double detached garage and 2 off road parking spaces.
The front of the house features beautiful landscaping and the rear garden is turfed.
About Royal Park
Royal Park is a contemporary new development of 3, 4 and 5-bedroom new homes set in a semi-rural location on the Long Shoot in Nuneaton.
About The Area
Nestled between the vibrant cities of Leicester and Birmingham, these new homes in Nuneaton offer a central location, ideal for families or commuters, with excellent leisure and educational facilities also located nearby.
These stunning new homes are served by several local schools, including St Nicolas Church of England Primary School and Milby Primary school, both located a short walk away. With Weddington Primary School and Higham Lane School (ages 11-16) are located a short drive from Royal Park while nearby North Warwickshire and Hinckley College offers a range of higher educational options, including, A Level's, vocational courses and degrees.
These stylish new homes in Warwickshire enjoy excellent transport connections; with Nuneaton train station located a short drive away, offering direct services into Coventry, Leicester and Birmingham New Street.
Royal Park also benefits from excellent road connections, with access to the A444 offering onward travel to the M6, while the A5 is located around 1 mile from the development, providing access o the M69. For travel further afield, Birmingham Airport is around a 30 minute drive from the development.
Nuneaton's vibrant town centre offers a range of dining options, from relaxed restaurants and bars to contemporary cafés, while the nearby city of Coventry boasts a more diverse range with the modern Belgrade Plaza playing host to a selection of family-friendly eateries and traditional city pubs. Medieval Spon Street is home to a variety of stylish restaurants and bars, while more relaxed dining options can be found at the West Orchards Shopping Mall, which boasts a food court, offering a diverse range of eateries.
Nuneaton's town centre is an exciting retail destination, with the ultra-modern Ropewalk Shopping Centre providing a wide range of stylish high street stores, complimented by the Abbeygate Shopping Centre, which offers a variety of independent and high street retailers. The town also hosts a twice-weekly award-wining street market, boasting over 150 stalls, selling a wide range of goods.
Royal Park enjoys a central location, with the thriving cities of Leicester and Birmingham easy to reach, each offer a unique retail experience, from famous centres such as the Bullring to historic lanes and quarters.
Active residents are well-catered for at Royal Park, with Pingles Leisure Centre located just over 2 miles away, offering a swimming pool, gym, outdoor leisure pool, exercise studio and an athletics stadium. Jubilee Sport Centre is also a short drive away and boasts a range of exciting recreational activities, including a floodlit pitch, Skate Park, BMX track and cricket field. Golf fans will appreciate the 9-hole course at Nuneaton Golf Club, which also offers lady and junior clubs.
Residents can also enjoy nearby public areas, with Riversley Park located just over 2.5 miles away, providing locals with formal, landscaped gardens, picturesque walkways and a play area, while Sandon Park offers locals an abundance of open space, with 4 sports pitches and riverbank pathways.
Help to Buy* - With Help to Buy homebuyers with a minimum of 5% deposit may be eligible to receive an equity loan from the UK government of up to 20% of the value of their new home, leaving them only needing to secure up to a 75% mortgage from a bank or building society. Terms and conditions apply.
Part Exchange*- The simplest and quickest way to move house!
- A fair offer for your old home based on an independent valuation
- A decision made usually within 7 days
- A guaranteed price for your old home
- A stress free move for you
- The option to stay in your existing home until your new house is ready
- No advertising fees to pay
Express Mover*- Making buying and selling easier!
- A recommended local agent will be used to market your present home
- You agree the selling price on your present home
- The estate agent works harder making your present home a higher priority to sell
- Details of your present home will also be marketed on our sales offices and on our website
- Bellway will do all the chasing with the Estate Agent to secure a sales for you
- You get a market price for your present home
- You can trade 'up', 'down' or 'sideways'
- Properties outside our region can be registered on the scheme
- Most importantly- it's free of charge! Bellway pay your Estate Agents fees
- Prospective buyers are property qualified before being given an appointment to view your present home
* Terms and conditions apply. The eligibility of a property for Part Exchange is dependant on its location being within the operational area of the division. Pictures are for illustration only and may not be a true indication of the internal layout.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Compton_Aug_2018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bellway Homes (West Midlands). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.