4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Desford at Royal Park, The Long Shoot, Nuneaton, CV11
- LARGE front facing living room with BAY window
- SPACIOUS Kitchen/Diner area
- SEPARATE utility room and cloakroom
- LARGE Master Bedroom with EN-SUITE
- Downstairs STUDY
- DOUBLE bedroom 2
- GENEROUS sized bedrooms 3 & 4
- MODERN Family Bathroom
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- single GARAGE
Our sales advisors Barbara & Sarah will be pleased to greet you.
The sales office is open daily 10:30am to 5pm with a late evening on Thursdays to 7:30pm.
The living room is found at the front of the property and is full of natural light from the large front facing bay window.
The rear of the home is dedicated to a spacious kitchen / dining area. This room is perfect for relaxing with the family or entertaining family and friends. The space is further enhanced by a large window and French doors that lead into the rear private garden.
The kitchen is fitted with a stainless steel 4 burner gas hob, a chimney hood and an integrated fridge freezer as standard.
The ground floor is completed by a separate dining room, Utility room,Cloakroomand a Study.
The first floor comprises of 4 generously sized bedrooms and the family bathroom.
The Master Bedroom benefits from a shower en-suite. This room also comes with a TV and BT point as standard.
Bedroom 2 is a large double bedroom, this room has plenty of space for desks and wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 is a generously sized bedroom that has ample room for wardrobes and desk space.
Bedroom 4 is a very generously sized single bedroom.
The Family Bathroom is well positioned to the rear of the home in between bedrooms 3 and 4. This room has a bath and features contemporary sanitary ware and ceramic wall tiling.
The first floor is completed by an airing cupboard
This home has a Single Detached Garage and benefits from two, tandem driveway parking spaces to the front of the home.
About The development
Royal Park is a contemporary new development of 3, 4 and 5-bedroom new homes set in a semi-rural location on the Long Shoot in Nuneaton.
About The Area
These stunning new homes are served by several local schools, including St Nicolas Church of England Primary School and Milby Primary school, both located a short walk away. With Weddington Primary School and Higham Lane School (ages 11-16) are located a short drive from Royal Park while nearby North Warwickshire and Hinckley College offers a range of higher educational options, including, A Level's, vocational courses and degrees.
These stylish new homes in Warwickshire enjoy excellent transport connections; with Nuneaton train station located a short drive away, offering direct services into Coventry, Leicester and Birmingham New Street.
Royal Park also benefits from excellent road connections, with access to the A444 offering onward travel to the M6, while the A5 is located around 1 mile from the development, providing access o the M69. For travel further afield, Birmingham Airport is around a 30 minute drive from the development.
Nuneaton's vibrant town centre offers a range of dining options, from relaxed restaurants and bars to contemporary cafés, while the nearby city of Coventry boasts a more diverse range with the modern Belgrade Plaza playing host to a selection of family-friendly eateries and traditional city pubs. Medieval Spon Street is home to a variety of stylish restaurants and bars, while more relaxed dining options can be found at the West Orchards Shopping Mall, which boasts a food court, offering a diverse range of eateries.
Nuneaton's town centre is an exciting retail destination, with the ultra-modern Ropewalk Shopping Centre providing a wide range of stylish high street stores, complimented by the Abbeygate Shopping Centre, which offers a variety of independent and high street retailers. The town also hosts a twice-weekly award-wining street market, boasting over 150 stalls, selling a wide range of goods.
Royal Park enjoys a central location, with the thriving cities of Leicester and Birmingham easy to reach, each offer a unique retail experience, from famous centres such as the Bullring to historic lanes and quarters.
Nearby Coventry offers a range of entertainment facilities, including the Herbert Art Gallery which hosts a range of talks, events and workshops for families and adults. Coventry's Ricoh Arena presents popular music, sporting and comedy events, while the Belgrade Theatre is home to drama productions and performances.
Active residents are well-catered for at Royal Park, with Pingles Leisure Centre located just over 2 miles away, offering a swimming pool, gym, outdoor leisure pool, exercise studio and an athletics stadium. Jubilee Sport Centre is also a short drive away and boasts a range of exciting recreational activities, including a floodlit pitch, Skate Park, BMX track and cricket field. Golf fans will appreciate the 9-hole course at Nuneaton Golf Club, which also offers lady and junior clubs.
Residents can also enjoy nearby public areas, with Riversley Park located just over 2.5 miles away, providing locals with formal, landscaped gardens, picturesque walkways and a play area, while Sandon Park offers locals an abundance of open space, with 4 sports pitches and riverbank pathways.
Why Buy With Bellway?
Help to Buy* - With Help to Buy homebuyers with a minimum of 5% deposit may be eligible to receive an equity loan from the UK government of up to 20% of the value of their new home, leaving them only needing to secure up to a 75% mortgage from a bank or building society. Terms and conditions apply.
Part Exchange*- The simplest and quickest way to move house!
- A fair offer for your old home based on an independent valuation
- A decision made usually within 7 days
- A guaranteed price for your old home
- A stress free move for you
- The option to stay in your existing home until your new house is ready
- No advertising fees to pay
Express Mover*- Making buying and selling easier!
- A recommended local agent will be used to market your present home
- You agree the selling price on your present home
- The estate agent works harder making your present home a higher priority to sell
- Details of your present home will also be marketed on our sales offices and on our website
- Bellway will do all the chasing with the Estate Agent to secure a sales for you
- You get a market price for your present home
- You can trade 'up', 'down' or 'sideways'
- Properties outside our region can be registered on the scheme
- Most importantly- it's free of charge! Bellway pay your Estate Agents fees
- Prospective buyers are property qualified before being given an appointment to view your present home
* Terms and conditions apply. The eligibility of a property for Part Exchange is dependant on its location being within the operational area of the division. Pictures are for illustration only and may not be a true indication of the internal layout.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Desford_Aug_2018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bellway Homes (West Midlands). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.