3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Somersby at Woodland Croft, Boothferry Road, Hessle, HU13 0QP
- French doors to rear garden
- Open plan kitchen/dining area
- Ensuite to bedroom 1
- Storage to bedroom 3
- Detached garage
- Stainless steel gas hob
- Modern kitchen with fitted oven
- Stunning location with nearby woodland walks
- Downstairs WC and Family bathroom
- NHBC 10 Year Warranty
Sales Information Centre: open 7 days a week, from 10:30am to 5:00pm
The Somersby is a superb 3 bedroom detached home with a single garage.
The ground floor features a large kitchen/dining room with French doors leading to the rear garden, a spacious lounge and a downstairs WC.
The first floor boasts a master bedroom with en-suite, two further well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom.
For specific room dimensions please consult the floor plans
We have a range of schemes that can get you moving. Call today and ask about
Part Exchange | Help to Buy | Assisted Move
Woodland Croft is a wonderful collection of 140 new homes in a highly sough after area of East Yorkshire. Hessle, nestles close to the banks of the River Humber on the outskirts of Hul, is the location of this exciting, desirable development.
Hessle is renowned for its excellent schools and colleges, being homes to Hessle High School, a Specialist Science College.
Its close proximity to the motorway network means you are never far away from other major centres like Beverley, York and Leeds
Photographs show typical Linden homes, which may include optional upgrades or extras available at additional cost.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56514206.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Somersby_2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes East Yorkshire . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.