3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Denby at Ashby Drive, Kiveton Park, S26 5PU
- Entrance Hall with Cloakroom/WC
- Open-plan kitchen/dining
- Spacious Lounge with box bay window
- Master bedroom with en-suite and wardrobes
- 2 further double sized bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- French Doors leading to the Garden
- Ample Storage Space
- Burglar Alarm
- Set in historic village of Kiveton Park
The Denby- 3 bedroom detached family home
Wonderful 3 bedroom detached family home featuring entrance hall with cloakroom/wc, kitchen diner with french doors leading to garden, spacious lounge with box bay window. Master bedroom with en suite & wardrobes and two further double sized bedrooms on first floor with family bathroom.
|Kitchen/Dining||5865 x 3475|
|Hall||1045 x 5295|
|W/C||930 x 2100|
|Lounge||3640 x 5840*|
|Store||780* x 1215*|
|Master Bedroom||3720 x 3160||12'2" x 10'4"|
|En-suite||2870* x 1460*||9'5"* x 4'9"*|
|Bedroom 2||2885 x 4530||9'5" x 14'10"|
|Bedroom 3||2885 x 3515||9'5 x 11'6"|
|Bathroom||2040 x 2105||6'8" x 6'11"|
About the Development
98 high quality family homes set in the historic village of Kiveton Park.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56650334.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Denby. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by W Redmile & Sons. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.