3 bedroom house for saleThe Oakhurst at The Woodlands, Newton Aycliffe at The Woodlands, Cobblers Hall Road, Newton Aycliffe, DL5
- Modern kitchen/diner
- Light and airy lounge with french doors leading onto the rear garden
- Stunning, spacious master bedroom with en-suite
- Downstairs W.C
This contemporary three bedroom family home boasts luxurious accommodation, based over three floors.
The ground floor features a fitted kitchen/dining area, a large and airy lounge with french doors to the rear garden. Completing the floor is a downstairs w.c. and ample understairs storage. The first floor contains two generously sized bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The second floor is devoted to the superb master bedroom boasting an en-suite bathroom.
Plot 143 The Oakhurst at The Woodlands
Full price £158995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen / Dining - 3498mm x 4158mm or 11'6" x 13'8"
- Lounge - 4474mm x 3467mm or 14'8" x 11'4"
- W.C - 1417mm x 993mm or 4'8" x 3'3"
- Bedroom 2 - 4474mm x 2867mm or 14'8" x 9'5"
- Bedroom 3 - 2403mm x 3008mm or 7'11" x 9'10"
- Bathroom - 2403mm x 1637mm or 7'11" x 5'4"
- Lobby - 1958mm x 1811mm or 6'5" x 5'11"
- Bedroom 1 - 4474mm x 5844mm or 14'8" x 19'2"
- En-Suite - 2312mm x 1750mm or 7'7" x 5'9"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14349_3_19_100203. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.