2 bedroom apartment for saleChester at Woodall Grange, Constitution Hill East, Dudley, DY2
- READY TO MOVE INTO!
- 648 sqft
- 2 bedroom apartment
- En suite to master bedroom
- Spacious living area with open plan living
- Allocated parking
- 10 year NHBC warranty
READY TO MOVE INTO!
These stunning two bedroom apartments feature a spacious living area with a modern, open plan kitchen, dining and living room combination.
There is a master bedroom which features an en suite shower room and a second good-sized bedroom. There is also a separate bathroom and ample storage space, making these apartments perfect for contemporary living.
The Chester benefits from allocated parking.
Use Help to Buy and you'll only need a 5% deposit! Here's how:
Deposit (5%) = £5,500
Equity loan - interest free for the first 5 years (20%) = £21,999
Mortgage (75%) = £82,497
2 bedroom apartment
- Living/Dining Room - 3.85m x 3.76m, 12'8'' x 12'4''
- Kitchen - 3.86m x 1.56m, 12'8'' x 5'2''
- Master Bedroom - 3.66m x 2.51m, 12'0'' x 8'3''
- Bedroom 2 - 3.60m x 2.63m , 11'10" x 8'8"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56836696.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 199-10556-fbb6ca0532d04b60a0ce3626526ff4f1_2_14_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.