3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Hamilton at The Edge, Mansfield Road, Clowne, S43
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Designer kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Full height bi fold doors leading to patio area and opening up the garden
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- Open plan living
The Hamilton, plots 118 & 119, are beautiful and well proportioned three bedroom homes that include all the features of modern living. The bi-fold doors of the living room allow access to the garden area beyond and throw light throughout the entire ground floor. The generous kitchen and family area benefit from fully integrated appliances and a layout ideally suited to family life. The ground floor WC is a room for showing off with impressive sanitaryware and full height tiling. Upstairs, the spacious master bedroom has an en-suite shower room worthy of any executive home. The other two family bedrooms are complemented by a sumptuous house bathroom our competitors can only dream of.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_Plots_118._119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.