2 bedroom apartment for saleGround Floor 2 bedroom apartment at Brook Place, High Road, London, N17
- Shared Ownership
- Two Double Bedrooms
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Open Plan Living Accommodation
- Private Courtyard
- Premium Specification Throughout
- Walking distance to local amenities
- Very good storage
- Liverpool Street and Oxford Circus both less than 20 minutes away
- INCENTIVES AVAILABLE
Move in Now, call 0344 809 2015 to book your appointment to view
Available on a 40% minimum share
£188,000 share value
Plot 0.3 is a two bedroom apartment covering 839 sq foot of internal space situated on the ground floor. The spacious open plan living area is south facing, allowing for lots of natural light. Further features include two double bedrooms, a large private courtyard, and an en-suite with a shower.
Living/Dining/Kitchen 28'3" x 18'6"
Bedroom 1 13'0" x 10'4"
Bedroom 2 13'0" x 10'4"
Brook Place is part of the expansive regeneration in Tottenham, This development boasts a stunning collection of 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartments, just a short walk away from the green open spaces of Harrington Park.
These new homes are ideally located approximately five minutes' walk from Bruce Grove London overground station with Tottenham Hale National Rail and tube station approximately 18 minutes' walk away. There is an easy connection to the North Circular Road and A10.
For leisure you won't be short of activities as Tottenham Hotspur Football Club ground is only a 10 minutes' walk away and Tottenham Hale Retail Park just 20 minutes away.
Local transport information
The 259 & 279 buses can be caught just moments away
Bruce Grove station is conveniently lcoated just a few minutes walk away which offers excellent commuter links with typical journey times listed below. (Supplied by National Rail)
Oxford Circus, 20 minutes
London Liverpool Street, 22 minutes
London Victoria, 32 minutes
North Circular approx 1 mile away
M11 approx 20 mins journey time
Local School information
The Harris Academy (ages 3-18) 0.6m Ofsted rating: Outstanding
Lacasterian Primary School 0.2m Ofsted rating: Good
The Mullberry Primary School 0.3m Ofsted rating: Good
St Paul's and All Hallows CofE Infant School 0.3m Ofsted rating: Good
St Paul's and All Hallows CofE Junior School 0.4m Ofsted rating: Good
**Incentives available, please speak with a member of the sales team for more information and to check terms and conditions
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 0point3_copy_2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Site Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.