3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Bluebell at St. John's Place, Willoughby Park, Alnwick, NE66
- Premium quality professionally designed kitchens
- Premium quality Bosch kitchen appliances
- Built in Wine Cooler
- Bi-fold doors leading to rear patio and garden
- Enjoy family living with an open plan kitchen/ dining area.
- Feature bay window
- Master bedroom with shower en-suite
- 10 Year Premier Guarantee
- Just a short walk from Alnwick town centre
- Ideal for commuting to Morpeth, Newcastle and Edinburgh via the A1
Three bed detached family home with private parking bays.
Ground floor entrance hall with storage and WC. Living room with walk-in bay window to the front. To the rear is a contemporary kitchen and dining area with integrated appliances and bi-fold doors leading to the rear patio and garden.
First floor offers a master bedroom with shower en-suite. Three further bedrooms and family bathroom.
St. John's Place
Homes at St Johns Place have been designed to reflect and enhance Alnwick?s historic architecture. Featuring heritage brick and sandstone, every property is positioned to take advantage of this spectacular location.
Built to the highest standards, homes at St John?s Place combine the charm normally only associated with older properties, with state-of-the-art energy efficient build techniques. With 7 different designs to choose from, purchasers can be sure to find a home to suit their individual requirements. Interiors, exquisitely styled to Cussins? renowned high specification, offer bespoke fitted kitchens, contemporary bathrooms and refined modern detailing throughout.
This exceptional new development will feature a total of 24 three to five bedroom homes, each benefiting from a well-proportioned garden and a garage or private parking spaces.
Sales and Marketing suite
Postcode: NE66 1ET
Monday 10am - 4pm
Thursday 10am - 5pm
Friday 10am - 5pm
Saturday 10am - 4pm
Sunday 10am - 4pm
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BluebellD. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cussins Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.